SUPPORT OUR SCHOOL
When & Where
Our annual Craft Fair will be held the second Saturday of November each year. Thank you to all of our vendors, shoppers, and volunteers for a wonderful 2017 show. Our 2018 show will be on Saturday November 10, 2018. Can't wait to see you there!
Located at 2855 Longbranch Road, Union KY 41091
Admission is just $3.00, 12 and under are FREE.
How this helps our school
Money raised last year was used to:
• Provide honor roll recongition
• Teacher & Staff recongition
• Purchase TI-84 Calculators for our Math Dept.
• Weights and Timers for our P&E Dept.
• Supplies for our new Science Lab
for the Science Dept. (beakers, flasks, gloves,
safety glasses, cylinders and a fire blanket)
• Provide hospitality for end of year awards
• Fund 4 scholarships to graduating seniors
• Provide lunch for Camp Jaguar
• 6 Google Chrome Computers for Social Studies
• Supplied a Dell Tablet for Special Needs Class
• Senior Class Trip Contribution
How to Volunteer for the Event
If you would like to volunteer to support the Cooper PTSO please contact Sabrina Ishmael at
We could not accomplish all of the things we do for our school and the students without this show. Please click on the icon above to read our entire Thank You letter to all our vendors.
What we have to Offer
With over 124 vendors offering a wide variety of crafts we hope you join us for another great craft fair this year.
Find beautiful and creative items to get a jump on your Thanksgiving and Christmas shopping.
We look forward to seeing you at this year's show!
All money raised supports our school!