SUPPORT OUR SCHOOL
When & Where
Our annual Craft Fair will be held the second Saturday of November each year. Thank you to all of our vendors, shoppers, and volunteers for a wonderful 2019 show. Our 2020 show will be on Saturday November 14, 2020. Can't wait to see you there!
Located at 2855 Longbranch Road, Union KY 41091
Admission is just $3.00, 12 and under are FREE.
How this helps our school
Money raised last year was used to:
• Provide honor roll recognition
• Teacher & Staff recognition
• Purchase AP books for our Math Dept.
• Gym Equipment, Inflation System and IPad for
our P&E Dept.
• Physics books for Science Dept.
• Provide hospitality for end of year awards
• Fund 4 scholarships to graduating seniors
• Provide lunch for Camp Jaguar
• Tablet Charging Cart for Social Studies
• IXL learning licenses for Special Needs Class
• Senior Class Trip Contribution
How to Volunteer for the Event
If you would like to volunteer to support the Cooper PTSO please contact our PTSO at
What we have to Offer
With over 140 vendors offering a wide variety of crafts we hope you join us for another great craft fair this year.
Find beautiful and creative items to get a jump on your Thanksgiving and Christmas shopping.
We look forward to seeing you at this year's show!
All money raised supports our school!