**NOVEMBER 14 2020 CRAFT FAIR CANCELLED**
Hope to see you in 2021!
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
SUPPORT OUR SCHOOL
When & Where
Our annual Craft Fair will be held the second Saturday of November each year. Thank you to all of our vendors, shoppers, and volunteers for a wonderful 2019 show. Our 2020 show will be on Saturday November 14, 2020. Can't wait to see you there!
Located at 2855 Longbranch Road, Union KY 41091
Admission is just $3.00, 12 and under are FREE.
How this helps our school
Money raised last year was used to:
• Provide honor roll recognition
• Teacher & Staff recognition
• Purchase AP books for our Math Dept.
• Gym Equipment, Inflation System and IPad for
our P&E Dept.
• Physics books for Science Dept.
• Provide hospitality for end of year awards
• Fund 4 scholarships to graduating seniors
• Provide lunch for Camp Jaguar
• Tablet Charging Cart for Social Studies
• IXL learning licenses for Special Needs Class
• Senior Class Trip Contribution
How to Volunteer for the Event
If you would like to volunteer to support the Cooper PTSO please contact our PTSO at email@example.com
What we have to Offer
With over 140 vendors offering a wide variety of crafts we hope you join us for another great craft fair this year.
Find beautiful and creative items to get a jump on your Thanksgiving and Christmas shopping.
We look forward to seeing you at this year's show!
All money raised supports our school!